The greatest HR event in Europe, which brings together HR enthusiasts from around the world, is being held for the third year in a row, and this year in a completely innovative virtual environment, from 22nd till 26th November.
Five thematic days: Strategic HR, People-Centric HR, Digital HR, HR Development and C-Level Day, will cover current events and problems employees in all areas of HR face.
Over 150 HR professionals will pass on their knowledge and experiences to over 3,000 visitors through keynote lectures, case studies, expert talks and panel discussions.
Some of this year’s speakers are:
- Corporate Rebels – Opening Keynote
- Henry Minzberg – Closing Keynote
- Eleonora Valenti – Young Talents – Recruitment and Retention: Lessons Learned from Nike & Mindvalley
- Naomi Stanford – Redesigning Organisations in Challenging Times
- Nikolaos Dimitriadis – Wellbeing AI: Improving Emotions at Work
What is important to note is that, given the amount of content, there is the possibility of creating a personalized agenda that suits certain interests, expertise, seniority, etc.
In addition to the live program, we have prepared several other useful content that will be available all 5 days:
- Networking part where visitors will be able to connect with all participants of the event
- HR Expo Zone with virtual booths where various HR vendor services will be exhibited
- Virtual Library with a large number of educational content (books, blogs, podcasts, …)
The organizer of the event is HR World, an initiative created 3 years ago with the aim of developing the HR community and helping individuals in this field to boost the HR profession in Serbia and the region to a higher level. HR World established the Serbian HR Community and Montenegro HR Community – communities that today bring together over 1000 HRs and 150 partner companies.
For more information about the event, visit hrweek.rs, and you can follow the news related to participants and promo periods on Linkedin (hr-week), Facebook (HRWEEK) and Instagram (hr_week).