Survey: Climate change serious problem for most EU, Slovenian citizens

Ljubljana – As many as 92% Slovenians citizens consider climate change a serious problem, which is one percentage point below the EU average, the latest Eurobarometer survey shows. 11% of Slovenian respondents meanwhile consider climate change the most serious problem the world is faced with, which compares to the EU average of 18%. A total of 29% of Europeans cited either climate change (18%), degradation of nature (7%) or health issues related to pollution (4%) as the most serious problem. In Slovenia, degradation of nature was deemed the most serious…

For FREE further reading please JUST enter your email address


I allow to collect my email data for analytics and email campaign