2nd Expatriate Charity Golf Tournament
Participation fee for players: 100€ (includes starting fee, green fee and official dinner). If you are not a golf player, you are warmly welcome to join free golf lessons at 5 PM which will be followed by the official dinner at 7.30 PM on the terrace of King's Club House. The cost of the dinner only is 50€/person.
• 12 o'clock: Registration and brunch
• 1 pm: Start of the tournament
• After 9th hole on-course snack
• 6.30 pm: The Expatriate charity putting challenge held on the terrace of King's Club House, accompanied with aperitif and special drinks
• 7.30 pm: Official dinner and awards ceremony to round off the day.
Please RSVP to confirm your attendance latest by September 20th on email: firstname.lastname@example.org.